You can use the MuseumsuferTicket to visit 34 museums on two consecutive days. For two whole days enjoy all the permanent and special exhibitions in and around Frankfurt. That not only includes large institutes like the Schirn, Städel and MMK with their blockbuster exhibitions but also insider tips such as the Ikonenmuseum (Icon Museum) on Schaumainkai, the Kindermuseum (Children’s Museum) at the Hauptwache or the Klingspor-Museum in Offenbach.
The ticket is aimed at people passing through, tourists, visitors to trade fairs and congresses. The two-day ticket is valid on two consecutive days. If on the day after purchase museums are officially closed the ticket’s validity is extended by one day.
The Museumsufer Ticket is available in three versions:
• as single ticket for 18 €
• as family card for 2 adults (in a partnership) and children/grandchildren under 18 years for 28 €
• as a concessionary ticket 10 €
Reductions are available (with proof of identity) to:
• Children aged 6 to 18
• Schoolchildren and students (without students of the University of the Third Age Frankfurt)
• Persons doing voluntary social service or voluntary military service
• Unemployed persons
• Disabled persons with an over 50 percent reduction in their ability to work
• Persons with Frankfurt-Pass/Kultur-Pass
Please note: The MuseumsuferTicket is not transferable, and is only valid in combination with genuine identification.
This offer addresses congress organizers. It can be used by congress attendees during the actual event, one day before and one day after it. It must be bought for all participants, price: €1 per person.
You can obtain further information and a MuseumsuferTicket for immediate use:
• In all 34 museums and exhibition institutes
• Tourist Information: Hauptbahnhof (concourse) and Römerberg
• "TraffIQ" at the Hauptwache
• Frankfurt Ticket, Hauptwache B-Ebene at at all Frankfurt Ticket advance booking offices
A product from:
D 60594 Frankfurt/Main,
Tel. ++49(0)69 212 30141